Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Navratri Time..

You know this is the time of the year, I feel very energized n festive. And, trust me it's easy to be fasting when you have mom cooking for you. I remember we'd always start the fasts with full enthusiasm, all determined to stay focused and restrict our diet to fruits n milk. The first few days would go easy and towards the end we'd crave salt or something spicy to curb our cravings.

I still enjoy fasting for Navratri but do feel challenged when it comes to what to cook.
Challenge 1: I personally don't enjoy eating potato wafers or feasting on french fries so I'd like to have different options to stay engaged and motivated all along.
Challenge 2: Indian grocery stores in manila only have Vrat ke chawal and Sabudana so I had to be a bit creative.

I went through several websites and blogs but eventually felt the need of compiling my research at one place so it can be useful for others.

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k men and women are utilizing a simple and SECRET "water hack" to drop 1-2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's scientific and works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a drinking glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And now do this proven HACK

    and you'll become 1-2lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete